Weboldal Morgan Stanley
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Location: Budapest office
Start date: January- March 2021
Contract: 20/30/40 hours-a-week contract (flexible)
Duration of program: 6-12 months
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
- Opportunity to receive an offer for internship extension/full-time role upon graduation
- Develop an understanding of finance processes as well as project management methodologies
- Work with project management tools (Jira) to administrate progress of daily tasks
- Work with large MS Access databases (running, maintaining, developing)
- Document developed solutions and processes for other Finance teams’ use and guidance
- Ongoing BSc (or above) studies in Business Informatics/Finance/Informatics or other related field
- Solid understanding of databases (MS Access)
- Strong knowledge of Excel and VBA, good level of SQL
- Familiarity with Python or Java Script is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good numerical and analytical skills
Team profile: The Budapest Finance Improvement team provides hands-on solutions for other Finance teams to enhance their productivity and help them reduce operational risk and manual activities via process automation and simplification.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Although application deadlines are in place, candidates are advised to apply early as we recruit on an ongoing basis.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
A munkára való jelentkezéshez kérlek látogasd meg morganstanley.tal.net.