We are looking for an creative mindset for Marketing/Brand Equity Associate position, who is really talented in communication, relationship development and has got experiences using social platforms.
Who we are?
Accelsiors is an international CRO, with 20 years of experience in the field of clinical research. Our company supports and accelerates each step of the clinical drug development, from the preclinical consultation stage, throughout the whole clinical development, until regulatory submission for marketing authorization.
About The Role
· Managing and growing multiple large social media profiles, whilst maintaining a consistent high-quality brand image with every post.
· Engaging with customer community on company’s social platforms.
· Execute activities to communicate business value proposition to customers.
· Creating unique posts that meet specific objectives (engagement, clicks, etc.)
· Creating images, text, and videos to provide value to company followers.
· Making data-driven decisions to improve engagement and post quality.
· Staying current with the latest social media updates and trends.
· Prepare reports based on the efficiency of the social media activities.
· Contribute to the development of website usability.
· Participate in development of brand experience ideas and concepts.
· Support implementation of brand and company service plans.
· Collaborating with the Business Development Team on the creative aspects of the social ads.
· Develops new approaches for Brand Equity Stream.
Education, Qualifications, Experience and Skills/Competencies Requirements:
· BSc or MSc in Marketing, Communication or related field.
· Social media experience & content management skills.
· Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques.
· Proper knowledge of the social media trends.
· Self-motivated and customer-focused.
· Proven working experience in digital marketing.
· Basic knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Photo and video-editing experience.
· Strong organizational skills, proactivity, flexibility and teamwork.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to demonstrate a good responsiveness with all internal and external parties.
· Ability to work remotely.
· Proficiency level in English, verbal and written.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, emails and overall appropriate IT skills to perform job duties.
· Legally eligible to work in Hungary (work permit).
This is a home based, full-time, permanent position.
(Allocated hours can be negotiated, but no less than 30 hours/week)
To find out more and to apply, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Please add your name and position title (Marketing/Brand Equity Associate) to the subject.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Erre a hirdetésre való jelentkezéshez küldjük el az adatainkat e-mailben a email@example.com címre