About the job
Accenture Advanced Technology Center is looking for fresh graduates in technology area who are ready for a challenging IT career and focus on Azure Data Platform Modernization and application development with BI implementation for business.
You have the opportunity to grow as Azure Data Engineer under Accenture’s wing and help our clients develop applications with a cloud-first, data-focused mindset, generate the next wave of innovative solutions for the most decisive players of different industries.
You will be part of our state-of-the-art Accenture Data Hub which we are building up. The members of this group of excellence have the opportunity to get trained and certified in the area of Azure Data, where we provide the materials, the bootcamp and we sponsor you to take exams and get certified.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As a fresh graduate or student you are helping our projects with realizing their digital strategies.
- Take part in our internal bootcamp perform your steps in the direction of Azure Data Engineer
- Designing, implementing and testing Azure Data solutions that meet design specifications
- Identifying, creating and preparing data required for modern business intelligence solutions
- Integrating the New Solutions with other existing components in the applications
- Building BI solutions using existing cloud provided services
- Deploying BI solutions into Azure Cloud environments
- Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and applying agile principles in day to day work
- Co-operate and communicate with client teams to follow up on business requirements
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
- BSc or MSc University degree in the field of IT
- Solid knowledge of SQL and at least one programming language. Preferred languages are Python, PySpark and C#
- Good understanding /theoretical knowledge of ETL approaches and data modelling
- Interest or experience with Big Data technologies in the environment of Azure (Spark, Data Bricks)
- Experience with Azure Cloud services is nice to have
- Open mindset, ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and learn new practices on cloud area
- Experience at least in one ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica, Talend, Glue, Azure Data factory) is an nice to have
- Motivation and commitment to become Azure Data Engineer and willingness to learn and get certified
- Hungarian language knowledge is mandatory!
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
Accenture Hungary is the place for someone looking for a challenging career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, try the latest technologies, and to be a part of an international team with a vast range of career opportunities.
Az Accenture a világ egyik vezető szakmai szolgáltatásokat nyújtó nemzetközi vállalata, amely vezető képességekkel rendelkezik a digitalizáció, a cloud és a security területén. A cég több mint 40 iparágban, a világ legnagyobb technológiai szolgáltató hálózatával a háttérben – az üzlet és a technológia keresztmetszetében működik. A cél, hogy folyamatosan támogassa ügyfelei teljesítményének javítását és fenntartható értékek létrehozását.