About the job
Accenture Advanced Technology Center is looking for fresh graduates and / or student in technology area who are ready for a challenging IT career and focus on Azure IoT and application development with Azure IoT services for business.
You have the opportunity to grow as Azure IoT Engineer under Accenture’s wing and help our clients develop applications with a cloud-first, data-focused mindset, generate the next wave of innovative solutions for the most decisive players of different industries.
You will be part of our state-of-the-art Accenture IoT Hub which we are building up. The members of this group of excellence have the opportunity to get trained and certified in the area of Azure IoT, where we provide the materials, the bootcamp and we sponsor you to take exams and get certified.
What you will do
- As a fresh graduate or student you are helping our projects with realizing their digital strategies.
- Take part in our internal bootcamp perform your steps in the direction of Azure IoT Engineer
- Designing, implementing and testing Azure IoT solutions that meet design specifications
- Identifying, creating and preparing data required for modern business intelligence solutions
- Integrating the New Solutions with other existing components in the applications
- Building BI solutions using existing cloud provided services
- Deploying IoT solutions to Azure Edge
- Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and applying agile principles in day to day work
- Co-operate and communicate with client teams to follow up on business requirements
What we expect
- Solid knowledge of C# and any kind of SQL
- Good understanding/theoretical knowledge OOP, SOLID principles
- Interest or experience with IoT technologies in the environment of Azure
- Experience with Azure Cloud services is nice to have
- Open mindset, ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and learn new practices on cloud area
- Experience with Visual Studio, VS Code and theoretical knowledge of Git
- Motivation and commitment to become Azure IoT Engineer and willingness to learn and get certified
- BSc or MSc University degree in the field of IT
- Hungarian language knowledge is mandatory!
What we offer
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- AYCM card
- Family oriented benefits
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
- Company shares on discount price
- Online learning platform access
- Supported Microsoft Certifications
Az Accenture a világ egyik vezető szakmai szolgáltatásokat nyújtó nemzetközi vállalata, amely vezető képességekkel rendelkezik a digitalizáció, a cloud és a security területén. A cég több mint 40 iparágban, a világ legnagyobb technológiai szolgáltató hálózatával a háttérben – az üzlet és a technológia keresztmetszetében működik. A cél, hogy folyamatosan támogassa ügyfelei teljesítményének javítását és fenntartható értékek létrehozását.