In your daily work, you will:
- gain hands-on experience working on an innovative research project
- learn the key principles of enterprise software development and apply them in a variety of projects
- be member of an international team and cooperate with experienced colleagues
For this challenging position, you ideally have
- the motivation to learn new tools and technologies
- being in your last year of Bsc studies or already in your Msc Studies
- the availability to work at least 20 hours per week
- good communication skills in English
- a mentor to help you find your way in the company
- flexible working hours (university comes first)
- opportunity to complete your professional practice
- opportunity to join later as a full-time employee
- amazing social environment with friendly, smart and helpful colleagues and great team spirit
- support for continuous personal development and learning
- international atmosphere, international teams
- a large variety of projects, both in terms of industry and technology
- fresh fruit daily in the office, free coffee
- company sponsored events (project and company dinners, parties, long weekend in summer)
- on-site massage therapist
- competitive salary
Why work for AdNovum?
- AdNovum is a leading Swiss software engineering firm specializing in the design, implementation and integration of large-scale business and security software solutions. Renowned customers from various industries and the public sector rely on AdNovum’s services and products. Our development center in Budapest is continuously growing so we are looking for new experts for our ongoing and brand new projects.
Swiss quality with Hungarian spirit!
Our customers come from a wide range of industries, most of them are from the Swiss financial and public sector. Whether there is a frontend or backend development project, they require quality solutions to solve their complex digital challenges. We deliver different solutions to our customers, sometimes we work on an e-banking app but there are many more projects from logistical softwares to car sharing applications.