What would you do:
- Performing data tests and implementing occupational pension plans in our valuation software
Checking and analyzing results and reporting them according to national and international accounting standards (e.g. IFRS, ASC 715)
Working in and managing international projects and building relationships with Aon offices abroad
Why come to Aon:
- Professional and valuable experience at a global market leader consultancy
- Expertise in pension legislation, accounting, and actuarial calculations
- Internal career opportunities and positions in other Aon offices
- Competitive compensation package (e.g. performance bonus, cafeteria)
- Young, supportive and dynamic team
- Full and part-time positions (min. 25 hours/week) with flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- On the job training, peer learning (mentoring)
- Foosball table, Nintendo Switch, free coffee, fruit day, office massage etc.
- Corporate wellbeing programs
- Degree (finished or in progress) in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Natural Sciences or any other relevant field
- Confidence in English is a must, German is an advantage
- Good mathematical skills
- Analytical mindset, accuracy and excellent computer literacy (Excel is a must, VBA is an advantage)
Aon Magyarország Kft.
Aon is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions with 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries.
Our team of 70 young professionals in Budapest support the Retirement & Investment business of Aon in various European countries. We prepare actuarial analyses and reports for our multinational clients.