Veeva is dedicated to building the careers of new university graduates. Generation Veeva is a global organization that offers multiple development programs and career paths. Each path is designed to develop you professionally in a supportive environment. Workshops, mentors, career path planning and on the job learning are all things you can look forward to as you grow your career at Veeva.
Join us as an Associate Consultant in our Consultant Development Program. The role is specifically designed for fresh graduates who are interested in learning more about cloud-based software solutions and technical consultancy (no coding skills required!). You will be developing your technical and soft skills helping you grow into a subject matter expert at Veeva. You will build Consulting skills, Application Functional and Technical proficiency, and knowledge of the Life Sciences Industry. If you have a passion for how technology can improve industries that impact our everyday lives, this may be the job for you!
Working on cross-European projects with a diverse team of over 16 different nationalities, you will gain exposure to one of the fastest-growing cloud software companies that service some of the world’s largest corporations.
In Budapest, our Associate Consultants can work with one of the two following teams.
You will work part of project teams during the initial software implementation phase, with customers of all sizes – from Top 20 Global Pharmas to emerging BioTechs. As part of Professional Services, you might work on multiple projects in parallel, in project teams of varying sizes (2 to 6+ resources) and different project durations, focusing on a successful project delivery within the Veeva implementation methodology.
Enterprise Application Management
You will work part of a large global program team for one of the Global Top20 Pharmas to continuously innovate with Veeva in an ‘ongoing project’ mode, after their initial implementation is completed. You will mainly work from our Budapest office with global clients, however occasionally on-site (at the customer) consulting activities may occur. As part of the Enterprise Application Management group, you will be part of a larger team focusing on continuous innovation, support of the customer and project extension.
You can read more about our recruitment process and Life at Veeva as an Associate Consultant here.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the European Union. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visas for this position.
What You’ll Do
- Work as part of a project team and collaborate with experienced Senior Consultants and Project Managers
- Learn technical consulting, software solution design, industry business processes and project management skills
- Participate in business process discovery workshops with customers, gather requirements and support fit/gap analysis
- Configure (tailor) Veeva products to match customer needs under the guidance of experienced Solution Architects
- Help with building and testing the solution, training customers and final deployment
- Create documentation of system requirements and design to help complete successful implementations
- Explain solutions to a variety of audiences and provide subject matter expertise on Veeva applications and technical design
- Guide customer project teams to apply business and technical best practices
- University Degree (BA, BS or BBA Degree) with strong performance
- Fluent in English
- Ability to manage time in person and remotely, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Desire to work in an intense, fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to take business and technical concepts and express them as potential solution designs
- Interest and/or experience working with software
- Passion to use technology to make business processes more efficient
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.