Driven to be the best together!
The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is supporting the Group from Budapest mainly covering commercial support and financial services.
If you’d like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast-growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation. It’s a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative, and collaborative.
In our Finance & Accounting Teams, we have roles with varying complexity providing the opportunity to gradually gain experience in the full scope of accounting. One of the most complex functions is Financial Accounting, a team responsible for the whole general ledger.
Your role will be:
- Reconciliation and booking general ledger invoices
- Month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing activities such as submitting booked items
- Bank reconciliation and booking
- Stock accounting (activation; analytical register, depreciation)
- In case of issues proactively contact the partner and when necessary escalate problems to senior team members or the team leader
- Any other accounting and related activities (invoicing, cost allocation, provision, station cash, station reports, tasks in connection with commission cheques…)
- Maintaining pro-active contacts with other BSC departments, and partners alike
- Supporting the work of more senior colleagues
What makes you a perfect match:
- Degree in Economics, ideally with an emphasis on Finance/Accounting
- Previous Finance/Accounting experience is an advantage, but not mandatory
- English language knowledge (verbal, written) at least on an upper-intermediate level
- Analytical mind-set
- Excellent problem-solving skills, logical thinking
- Accuracy; ability to work precisely under pressure and with tight deadlines
- “Can do“ mentality, collaborative approach; team spirit
- Confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- Flexible way of working according to our remote policy in effect
- Possibility to work from abroad (according to remote policy in effect)
- Cafeteria with a wide range of elements – e.g. SZÉP Card (Széchenyi Recreation Card), mutual aid fund, targeted health fund, pension fund, language course
- Bonus of annual gross base salary as per our applicable bonus policy in effect
- Employee discounts program at various contracted partners
- We are proud of working at the greenest of Budapest – Green House Office Building
- We support your career development with internal learning portfolio and talent programs
- We are never bored – our Fun Factory team takes care of event organization (well-being & mental health program, team building, social events, CSR – Charity activities)
- Recognition program – we appreciate your achievements
- Additional holiday for your birthday
- Young, dynamic, and multinational environment – the average age alongside the BSC is 31years, we represent over 30 nationalities
If you want to be driven to be the best in your career Avis Budget Group is the place to be!
Erre a hirdetésre való jelentkezéshez küldjük el az adatainkat e-mailben a firstname.lastname@example.org címre