What kind of tasks will you have?
- Proactive sales and business development of the relevant service portfolio for production plants, including existing (“brown field”) and new (“green field”) production sites in Hungary.
- Marketing and selling of the Customer Services Factory Automation portfolio focusing on Integral Plant Maintenance (IPM) and Digitalization Services
- Analytical preparation of market and customer data for sales initiatives
- Customer segmentation
- Customer development plans in cooperation with existing local sales force
- Customer visits
- Support for portfolio specific marketing campaigns
- Interface between business units and regional management
- Usage of local CRM system and data entry requirements
What makes you stand out?
- Successful completion of technical education (university, university of applied sciences, academy) in electrical engineering, mechatronics, automation engineering or a similar education
- More than 5 years’ experience in sales / business development of technical products / systems /services in the industrial environment
- Basic know how of all kind of Industrial IT networks
- Basic know how of industrial security standards
- Basic know how of industrial automation systems
- Basic know how client server architecture, OPC UA
- Hungarian spoken and written – fluent
- English and/or German spoken and written – business fluent
- Driving license and willingness to travel
- Excellent MS Office
- Basic CRM knowledge
We are seeking for someone with:
- Advanced sales and business development skills with consultative selling and hunting mentality
- Working self-dependent and target-oriented
- Analytical and structured working style
- Confident appearance, demonstrates passion and enthusiasm
- Ability to work in a team as well as organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and selling skills on all management levels
- Customer focus with the ability to influence
- Strong problem-solving skill and mindset
- High motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness of appearance at industrial business events
- Skills in business administration, reporting and contract design
- Flexibility in working time schedule
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no
infrastructure, we energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
From integrated drive systems through smart controllers to innovative PLM software. Digital Industries division provide innovative products and solutions in the field of industrial automation and drive technology.