As an IT Customer Service (GIDA) Analyst you will:
- Create, modify, and delete user profiles in various systems
- Reset passwords; enable IDs based on incoming client requests
- Provide customer service via phone, e-mail and various ticket management systems
- Ensure corporate information security policies are followed
- Possible shift-work (24/7 and 24/5) including weekends / public holidays
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Being able to learn to use numerous different systems on a basic level
- Ability to set priorities; attention to details and work under pressure
- Has to be able to endure monotonous work
- Flexibility to work in various shifts
- High school graduation certificate
- AdvantagesEnhanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems
- General knowledge of database servers, i.e. Microsoft SQL, Oracle, etc. is preferable
- General knowledge of active directory infrastructure
- Experience in an IT support or customer service role
- College or University degree
- Opportunity to work with people across all levels of the organization on a global scale
- Opportunity to understand and learn the structure of the Citi Operations & Technology segment
- During the trainings the employees will be introduced to Citi policies, several security systems, Citi and GIDA related communication standards
- Opportunity to get familiar with cultural diversity and multinational values in a fast-moving environment
- Opportunity to participate in social events in an open and friendly atmosphere
- Great number of internal training opportunities with insight into many different areas
- Current labour law compensation for shift work, plannable and flexible time management.
- Paid Parental Leave Program: At Citi, we aim to support families through all life stages, and do our best to help our colleagues manage work and family life, we provide additional support to our employees (maternity leave and paternity leave) on top of the local legal requirements.
The Global ID Administration (GIDA) is a true global organization within Citi with 900+ employees located across the globe; we provide information security administration to internal and external customers worldwide (NAM, EMEA, LATAM, ASPAC). Our services include but not limited to: user access maintenance-, password resets for Citi's applications and client support on different communication channels (e-mail, phone, and ticket management).
GIDA Budapest has more than 300 colleagues. There are plenty of opportunities for our workforce to develop in different areas and build a career within Citi.