You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Enterprise Operations & Technology (EO&T) group is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Program. The 10-week program starts in June 2022 and begins with a full day of induction training.
Enterprise Operations and Technology (EO&T) plays a central role in driving value for Citi and its clients. As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients’ best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do. We keep the bank safe and provide the technical tools our workers need to be successful. We design our digital architecture and ensure our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. Our operations teams manage risk, resources, and program management. We focus on enterprise resiliency and business continuity. We develop, coordinate, and execute strategic operational plans.
Your typical placement will look like this:
Through ongoing professional and technical training and networking and mentoring opportunities, summer analysts build the necessary professional and leadership skills for future success. Analyst assignments change each year based on the business needs of each EO&T group.
Below are some example of the various assignments you will have the opportunity to work on:
- Business analysis and risk management
- IT project management
- Creating dashboards and scorecards to summarize data
- Automating analytical processes
- Performing web and mobile application testing
- Performing Information Security/Compliance reviews on software and hardware
- Vulnerability and penetration testing
- Engineering and operational opportunities within network and voice services
- Software development
We want to hear from you if…
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Management, Information Security, or any other analytical or technical-related major
- You have an interest working in a high tech global technology environment
- Knowledge of scripting languages, application development, and databases is an advantage, but not a requirement
You will be a great fit if…
- You are a confident English speaker
- You have commitment to personal growth and a strong desire to learn
- You have strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- You are an analytical thinker
- You have commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- You have a client focused mind-set
- You are a collaborator seeking the help of colleagues and recognizing the value of teamwork
- You are an innovator who can think creatively
Please submit your application in English until 31/12/2021. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Your journey at Citi begins here – apply now!
With a more than 35-year history of presence, ingenuity and leadership in Hungary, today, Citi Hungary operates as a unique global bank providing a wide range of world-class products and services to large local corporations, SMEs, multinational clients, financial institutions and the public sector. Together with the Citi Solution Center Budapest – established in 2005, providing services in various areas of Technology, Operations, Finance, and Risk & Control for Citi-entities worldwide – more than 2,600 employees work for Citi in Hungary.