Who we’re looking for
- Graduated in Actuarial science or Quantitative finance,
- 1-3 years relevant professional experience, but we are open for fresh graduates as well,
- Strong command of spoken and written English,
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word),
- Strong analytical skills,
- Ability to cope with high workload,
- Flexible way of thinking and working,
- Team player attitude.
Your future role
If you are interested in actuarial studies and/or general modeling or programming moreover if you want to get to know various areas and insurance companies in different locations across Europe, this is the perfect place for you.
What we offer
- Opportunities to increase your insurance business understanding through participation in local and international projects to learn different insurance companies, products and foreign markets
- Deeper understanding and every-day usage of actuarial softwares (Prophet, CROS, SQL, SPSS, R, VBA, Tableau)
- Rapid knowledge development through on-the-job training and participation in actuarial trainings and conferences in
- Hungary and abroad, possibility for secondment in Europe
- Motivated team and endless opportunities of company events: skiing, happy hours, Christmas party, summer teambuilding etc.
- Competitive salary including a wide range of benefits
- Attractive and modern working environment with great location in the heart of Budapest
Deloitte is one of the world's largest professional organizations offering a wide range of world-class audit, tax, financial advisory, consulting, technology and actuarial services in more than 150 countries with an excess of 334.000 experts.