For one of our financial regulation related projects we are looking for interns assisting in examining the effectiveness of a monitoring system. The project work will last 3-4 months, starting this Autumn.
What skills and interests make you a good candidate?
- You are enrolled to studies in economics/finance/statistics/mathematics/IT (either bachelor’s or master’s studies) and have a capacity and willingness to work at least 25 hours per week besides your studies
- You have a structured way of thinking and an organized personality with high attention to details
- You are able to adapt to a project centric, dynamic team
- You are interested in learning more about the Risk Advisory team at Deloitte, with a potential to join one of our expanding teams
- You speak Hungarian and English
Your future role
- Work closely together with our Risk Management professionals and other service lines on the project
- Get an understanding about the basics of financial regulations and risk management, such as Anti-Money Laundering,
- Credit risk, Operational risk, Market risk, Climate risk, etc.
- Explore trending areas such as machine learning and sustainable finance
What do you gain by joining us?
- A flexible schedule that fits your studies and responsibilities towards university
- If it is needed for your studies, an official certification for completing your internship period
- Firsthand working experience in the latest developments within the financial services industry
- Experience in an international environment at a globally recognized professional services firm, with opportunities for progressive career paths
- Working environment encouraging and supporting personal development and growth
- Modern working environment, with top-notch technologies (laptop, phone etc.) supporting your success
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.