Who we’re looking for
- University student (at least in 2nd year) in Information Technology area;
- Highly motivated for self-development;
- Interested in cloud technology, hybrid environments, on-premise datacenters and hosting. Basic knowledge about VMware virtualization and Azure is a plus;
- Passionate about Information Technology;
- Ability to work at least 24 hours per week;
- Good team player and ready to take challenges;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Your future role
- Supporting Senior Solution Architects in system and solution design efforts for complex business and internal IT initiatives. Translating requirements into technology components to best satisfy business requirements;
- Creating and updating architectural design documentation and diagrams;
- Creating and updating cost calculations for different projects;
- Assisting in designing particular IT systems to be implemented according to the organization’s standards and roadmap. E.g.: assessing server, storage and infrastructure sizing; analyzing hardware sizing to meet application requirements;
- Cooperating with IT teams in dealing with complex IT infrastructure tasks and non-routine support issues.
What we offer
- Working as part of a team of specialists, you will quickly develop your knowledge and expertise;
- Working in a dynamic, international business service firm environment;
- Work in one of the world’s largest consulting firm;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion.
Deloitte is one of the world's largest professional organizations offering a wide range of world-class audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select public and private clients spanning multiple industries. We serve four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges.