Duration of the internship:
- 20 working days (40 hours a week) – Budapest
- Dates of the program – 2021. october 4 – 29.
- Probably majority of the workshops will be held online. If possible, you may be asked to come to our Budapest office for the first & last day of our programme. We will keep you updated!
Who we are looking for?
- students of the third year of bachelor’s / engineering and master’s studies and graduates of an IT / business studies,
- more experienced candidates who want to change their career path or have some professional experience are also very welcome!
- people communicating freely in English (min B2),
- people available at least 30 hours a week in case of the permanent work after the Salesforce Lab
Why is it worth to take part?
- You will see how IT can be used in business
- You will design your own solutions
- You will get to know and understand what working in Agile methodology is about
- You will receive salary
- The best people will receive a job offer in a creative, experienced, dynamic, cheerful team
- You will meet new people, it will be fun and you will definitely not be bored 🙂
The number of participants is limited!
The workshops will be held in the form of paid internships in the Deloitte consulting department, which may end with a permanent job offer.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.