I. Job Opening
The C++ developers maintain our trading/research capabilities in global markets and innovate how we do them.
- Optimizing the performance of various components of the trading system
- Maintaining and enhancing backtest simulator
- Exploring big-data infrastructure for research
- Exploring execution algorithms research
- Penultimate or final year student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Proficient in one of the well-known programming languages (C, C++, Java, Rust etc.)
- Strong background in algorithm, data structures and/or operating systems-related topics (memory management, scheduler, I/O etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts or technologies
- Ability to write sizable applications and manage complexity
- Linux experience
- Effective communicator and decision maker
The following are bonuses:
- Knowledge of automated trading system
- Familiar with modern C++ (11, 14, 17 or 20)
II. Work Location
III. How to apply
Please submit your application at www.dytechlab.com/careers/apply and choose the relevant opening.
Dynamic Technology Lab Pte Ltd
Dynamic Technology Lab Pte Ltd (“DTL”) is a quantitative hedge fund established in Singapore and engages in global securities trading with multiple asset classes. As a tech-focused Licensed Fund Management Company under the Monetary Authority of Singapore, DTL is dedicated to producing strong consistent returns for its investors by relying on mathematical and statistical models to drive its investment process.