I. Job Opening
Fundamental Quantitative Researcher (Internship)
The fundamental quantitative researchers develop trading ideas using fundamental and quantitative analysis. A mixed background of finance, programming and statistics is preferred for this position.
- Develop trading strategies using fundamental information in quantitative methodology
- Penultimate or final year student pursuing a Master’s/PhD in finance, accounting, economics or related field. Undergraduates with exceptional performance will also be considered
- Strong background in mathematics
- Possess a strong interest in financial markets
- Advanced quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Past experience in the secondary market or quantitative finance is preferred
The following are bonuses:
- Experience with Linux
- Solid programming skills in Python or C++
II. Work Location
III. How to apply
Please submit your application at www.dytechlab.com/careers/apply and choose the relevant opening.
Dynamic Technology Lab Pte Ltd
Dynamic Technology Lab Pte Ltd (“DTL”) is a quantitative hedge fund established in Singapore and engages in global securities trading with multiple asset classes. As a tech-focused Licensed Fund Management Company under the Monetary Authority of Singapore, DTL is dedicated to producing strong consistent returns for its investors by relying on mathematical and statistical models to drive its investment process.