I. Job Opening
Quantitative Researcher (Internship)
The quantitative researchers design and backtest trading models, which form the most important elements in the final trading strategies. They work in groups or independently, depending on the projects and/or the researchers’ preference. Creativity and innovation are what we are looking for in this position.
- Focus on research topics with the guidance of senior researchers
- Implement trading signals and quantitative strategies
- Penultimate or final year student pursuing a Master’s/PhD in science, engineering, computing or related field. Undergraduates with exceptional performance will also be considered.
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills
- Good programming skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle tedious tasks carefully
- Proactive and eager to learn complicated topics
The following are bonuses:
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Familiar with at least one scripting language (eg python, MATLAB, etc.)
II. Work Location
III. How to apply
Please submit your application at www.dytechlab.com/careers/apply and choose the relevant opening.
Dynamic Technology Lab Pte Ltd
Dynamic Technology Lab Pte Ltd (“DTL”) is a quantitative hedge fund established in Singapore and engages in global securities trading with multiple asset classes. As a tech-focused Licensed Fund Management Company under the Monetary Authority of Singapore, DTL is dedicated to producing strong consistent returns for its investors by relying on mathematical and statistical models to drive its investment process.