The quantitative researchers design and backtest trading models, which form the most important elements in the final trading strategies. They work in groups or independently, depending on the projects and/ or the researchers’ preference. Creativity and innovation are what we are looking for in this position.
● Focus on research topics with the guidance of senior researchers
● Implement trading signals and quantitative strategies
● Master’s/ PhD from a science, engineering, computing or related field. Bachelor’s with exceptional
performance will also be considered
● Strong mathematical and statistical skills
● Good programming skills
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Detail-oriented with the ability to handle tedious tasks carefully
● Proactive and eager to learn complicated topics
The following are bonuses
● Experience with Linux/Unix
● Familiar with at least one scripting language (e.g. python, MATLAB, etc.)
Dynamic Technology Lab Pte Ltd
Dynamic Technology Lab Pte Ltd (“DTL”) is a quantitative fund management company established in Singapore and engages in global equity trading. As a Licensed Fund Management Company under Monetary Authority of Singapore, DTL has embraced an active expansion of AUM and provided a steady track record of returns for investors along the years.