Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join EATON and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
As an Business Analyst Intern you will support the work of the Salesforce Field Services team.
The intern will work closely with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Developers and Business Stakeholders.
Your Key Deliverables:
– Daily follow up and clean up activities around ongoing tasks
– Supporting data migration efforts
– Testing new features in Salesforce Field Services
– Creating presentations
– Help with administration
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
– Advanced knowledge of Excel functions
– Experienced user of MS office
– Strong analytical skills
– Problem solving mindset
– Ability to work in a team
– Strong attention to details
– SAP knowledge is an advantage
What EATON offers:
– Gain experience in a fast paced professional environment
– Possibility to stay with the company in the long term
– Home Office
– Modern Office Environment
– Volunteering opportunities
– Well-Being programs
Why is it cool to work for EATON?
– You can gain real life experiences in your field;
– You can get real responsibilities in your work;
– You can be part of a young and energetic team, where your voice and ideas matter just as much as anyone else’s;
– You can get to know a lot of people from all around the world;
– You can be part of entirely new and innovative projects;
Eaton Business Services Kft.
We're dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient and safe.
Everything we experience in our modern world is made possible by power. Planes. Hospitals. Factories. Data centers. Vehicles. The electrical grid. Every day, all around the world, people depend on technology, transportation, energy and infrastructure to live, work and thrive. And the companies who provide these products and services depend on us to help solve some of the toughest electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power management challenges on the planet. Because we never lose sight of what matters. And it's our job to make sure it works.
Established in July 2015, The Eaton Budapest BSC is dedicated to empowering seamless operations. As Eaton’s largest office location in EMEA and the region’s only hub for business services support, the BSC provides essential services. — from strengthening customer relationships, to enabling our electrical, industrial and corporate teams to deliver outstanding results.
The BSC helps Eaton businesses create exciting new power management technologies that keep our world moving every day. We make what matters work.
Our Business functions in the Budapest BSC:
- Customer Care
- Sales assistance & commercial management
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Data protection & Audit
Facts & Figures:
35 age average
25+ language spoken
50%+ of leadership is women
Benefits and perks
- International and dynamic teams with many different nationalities and languages spoken
- Possibility to stay within the company in the long term
- Home Office
- Modern Office Environment
- Volunteering opportunities
- Well-Being programs