Come and join our HR Services team and delight our internal customers by understanding their challenges and delivering real solutions, proactively. As an HR Services Associate you will be responsible for the execution of customer facing duties within the talent acquisition and administration work streams within HR Services.
Your key responsibilities:
- Processing new hires, promotions, employee status changes, and other employee lifecycle events in Eaton systems
- Processing pay changes and HR documents including: promotions/demotions/transfers, ad hoc wage/salary changes,
- Scheduling interviews
- Ensuring that all necessary documents and approvals have been received and information is entered accurately
- Resolving errors related to job or employee information
- Coordinating data entry into third party systems where not automated
- Answering employee’s queries about HR-related issues
- Arranging travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Creating HR process documentation
- Committing and delivering process improvements to keep processes optimized
- Preparing reports
- Supporting global mobility process
Erre a hirdetésre való jelentkezéshez küldjük el az adatainkat e-mailben a email@example.com címre
Eaton Business Services Kft.
Established in July 2015, The Eaton Budapest BSC is dedicated to empowering seamless operations. As Eaton’s largest office location in EMEA and the region’s only hub for business services support, the BSC provides essential services. — from strengthening customer relationships, to enabling our electrical, industrial and corporate teams to deliver outstanding results.
The BSC helps Eaton businesses create exciting new power management technologies that keep our world moving every day. We make what matters work.
Facts & Figures:
35 age average
25+ language spoken
50%+ of leadership is women
Benefits and perks:
- International and dynamic teams with many different nationalities and languages spoken
- Possibility to stay within the company in the long term
- Home Office
- Modern Office Environment
- Intern Referral Program
- Volunteering opportunities
- Well-Being programs