Minimum Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s or University Degree in health, clinical, biological, chemical or mathematical sciences, or related field and preferably with direct Data Management experience.
· Candidates without university degree who are extensively skilled in databases work will be also considered.
· Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
You will receive a competitive salary and annual bonus as well as;
· 25 days holiday
· Friendly and collaborative working environment
· Flexible working hours
· Training in Data management
· Possibility to acquire new skills and knowledge
· Preferably Full-time
Also suitable for graduates.
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emmes, a global full service clinical research organization (CRO) dedicated to supporting the advancement of public health and biopharmaceutical innovation is seeking Clinical Data Manager.