As our new junior consultant you will be part of our Business Consulting team which focuses on management consulting services including strategy development, improvement of customer experience and overall performance (efficiency and revenue) supplied to both local and global clients covering various sectors.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Carry out research and data collection, conduct analyses in a variety of fields (mostly within public sector and/or related to sustainability), under the guidance of a Senior consultant.
- Write policy papers, develop relevant recommendations and solutions for our clients, in cooperation with a Senior consultant.
- Contribute to the preparation of business proposals and presentations.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- College or university degree in Economics, Public Policy or related fields.
- Fluent English & Hungarian (excellent writing skills are essential)
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Able to work in a team
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Analytical skills
- Flexibility, ability to cope with pressure and challenges
- Big4 experience (as an intern)
- Academic writing experience or work experience in journalism
- Government and public sector experience or participation in consulting projects in the field of government and public sector
- Being part of a college for advanced studies
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.