As our new junior consultant you will be part of our Business Consulting team which focuses on management consulting services including strategy development, improvement of customer experience and overall performance (efficiency and revenue) supplied to both local and global clients covering various sectors.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Perform project delivery tasks under close supervision in the area of Business Transformation
- Undertake strategy – assessment tasks (data gathering, structured data analysis)
- Synthesize analysis results and draw meaningful conclusions
- Design results in structured format (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Support project manager in pro-active manner to deliver project tasks on time in a high quality
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Bsc or Msc Degree in the field of Economics, especially Applied Economics
- Strong interest in analyzing data and drawing conclusions
- Problem solving orientation, logical, structural thinking
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Advanced user level in MS Office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Client focused mindset with career aspirations
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.