Our Shared Service Center team at EY Consulting is committed to support our local and global clients in transforming their organizations. To accompany their growth, we are looking for fresh-graduated finance professionals, who are eager to continuosly learn and commited to become excellent consultants.
Our clients are business services centers of different sizes, industries and functions as well as local clients exploring and deploying Global Business Services solutions. We guide them through all aspects of their transformation journey, from the functional and organizational design, to migration and optimization of processes. You will be supporting challenging and diversified work in financial consultancy for Shared Service Center related projects – SSC migration and setup, Robotic Process Automation, SSC feasibility study, process assessment – both to local and global clients covering various sectors.
- Analyze client requirements and needs and actively participate in the design of tailored solutions and individual project plans.
- Support large transformation and transition programs as a core team member.
- Take on various project roles from project management to functional subject-matter expert roles and be responsible for review, design and improvement of financial processes (Accounting, Reporting, Treasury, Tax).
- Help our Clients in their success, draw conclusions, contribute to project assessments.
- Work closely with the senior consultants and project managers in a pro-active manner to deliver on project in exceptional quality.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
You will be successful, if
- Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Passion for driving financial excellence
- Open-minded, proactive and can-do attitude
- Eager to continuous learning through project experience
- Structured, logical thinking
- Team player and client focused mindset
- Advanced user level of Microsoft Office tools – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.