At EY we are committed to delivering exceptional client service, and this also applies in a job as recruiter towards the business (your internal clients) and the candidates (your external clients); we identify, attract and hire the best available talent in the market, while providing the applicants with a positive candidate experience, reflecting our values – integrity, respect, team work.
We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Execute the corporate employer branding and recruitment strategy to ensure to attract and retain the best candidates and increase company reputation as an employer-of-choice.
- Coordinate the selection process, advertise the job, screen and evaluate incoming applications in HireVue, schedule the interviews.
- Attend campus job fairs, give company presentation and lead workshops with the students.
- Coordinate professional courses and events for student organizations and universities which will be highlighted as a best practice study regionally.
- Develop, in collaboration with your colleagues, the most attractive recruitment strategy targeted to students and business professionals.
- Participate in Selection Days and Assessment Centers where you will meet and assess candidates.
- Manage candidates through the entire interview and engaging process.
- Participate in social media management by focusing on employee storytelling and content marketing.
What we look for?
- First and foremost you will have to be team oriented. We are a cohesive team and we’re looking to work with someone willing to work with us as well.
- As a recruitment specialist, you will be working closely with your own internal clients advising them on the best way to identify and attract candidates.
- You obviously need to be open-minded and human in your approach with every stakeholders you’re working with.
- Being data oriented, organized, flexible, committed and communicative are a key to your success.
- You will evolve in being resistant to stress, always looking to go the extra mile providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal stakeholders and candidates.
- You will ideally have at least a Bachelor degree or equivalent certification, in human resources, business management, psychology, etc.
- You will ideally have some experience in employer branding, recruitment and screening candidates.
- You may have already worked with SuccessFactor (or Yello, SAP, Peoplesoft, etc.)
- You are fluent in English.
- It is an advantage if you have been part of a student organization or have experience working in a multinational company.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.