For more than 265 years, JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is inspired by its belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea. We are fueled by our purpose of unleashing the possibilities of coffee and tea to create a better future. Today, our coffee & tea portfolio is available in more than 100 developed and emerging markets, through a portfolio of over 50 brands that collectively cover the entire category landscape led by leading household names such as Omnia, L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, Old Town, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world’s largest pure-play coffee/tea company headquartered in Netherlands.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything we do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we’re Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are a bachelor or master student and you are fluent in English and Hungarian languages.
You seek for new challenges in the world of business. If so, you might be the talent we are looking for!
The Shopper Marketing Trainee forms a part of our Shopper Marketing team.
- Establish and maintain xls databases and analyze cashier sales of key accounts.
- Nielsen & Dunnhumby data mining & analyzes. Provide and visualize key insights. Therefore, proficiency in Excel (functions, pivot, slicer and macros) is a must.
- Build and maintain price & leaflet tracking database to help decision making of team members and Key Account Managers
- Analyze and present channel specific and named chain (ACNielsen, Dunnhumby, GFK) data
- Contribute to Shopper Marketing Specialists’ projects by sharing data and administration
If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you’re brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. We roll up our sleeves, pitch in, and get our hands dirty to break new ground. Committed to playing at our best, we think bigger and move faster, always rising to the challenge that matters most and celebrating the wins that count.
- For this role as a Supply Chain trainee, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor or Master Student in the last year, preferably in Marketing, specialized in market research
- Fluent in Hungarian and English
- Excel and Power Point proficiency
- Strong communication skills and pro-active thinker
- Good business sense & sense of urgency when needed.
- An independent worker and self-starter always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance.
- A personality who provides real clarity on what others are accountable for and takes responsibility for doing what they say they will do.
- A resilient team player.
- You are proactive, take initiative and work independently.
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious and flexible.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working with market data such as Nielsen, Gfk and alike.
- You will have the opportunity to work with other teams such as Marketing and Sales.
- You will also have a chance to develop in project management via getting exposed to complex projects.
- Also, you will have an opportunity to develop your communication skills since we are working in an international environment.
- Motivating & collaborative work environment.
- Work assets as lap-top and cell phone.
A Frissdiplomás Kft. egy fiatalos csapat, akik egyetemistáknak ill. pályakezdőknek szeretnének segíteni, hogy megtalálják a számukra megfelelő munkát, gyakornoki helyet.
Frissdiplomas.hu állás- és karrier-portálunkon számotokra releváns állásajánlatokat, karrierépítéseteket segítő programokat és hasznos tartalmakat találhattok.
Emellett állásbörzét, karrierépítést támogató rendezvényeket szervezünk, azzal a céllal, hogy így támogassuk a hallgatók szakmai fejlődését.