Responsibilities in your new position as a HR Data Administrator:
- to manage, create, update and maintain employee data in the global system,
- to provide support to managers and employees,
- to contribute to continuous improvement culture,
- to provide analytics and reports,
- working closely with Payroll, Regional Teams, Strategic HR Business Partners, Local HR Business Partners.
You are suitable for this position if:
- You are a freshly graduated candidate,
- You speak English,
- You are precise and detail-oriented, and able to handle sensitive and confidential information,
- You have interest in HR and/or in Data,
- You are familiar with Office 365,
- You aim for improvements and being open minded to changes.
What we offer:
- Fresh grads are welcomed,
- Highly multicultural environment,
- Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world,
- Opportunity to grow professionally and build up a career on the long run,
- Insight into a multinational environment,
- Hybrid working/office system,
- Inspiring and diverse working teams.