You have experience in IT applications management?
Join to our multinational partner as a Business Process Expert and be part of a global network of colleagues who will support you and challenge you positively to grow.
Your new role
- Create, challenge and validate business cases for the requirements of the business
- Organise and execute all required activities to deliver high quality specifications and designs that meet business process requirements and enable External Service Providers (ESP’s) to design and implement the required IT solutions, within boundary conditions like budget, timing and architecture
- Validate designs and IT solutions as they are created by ESP’s
- Organise user acceptance testing, roll-out activities and hand-over to operations
What you will need to succeed
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in IT, Business Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Electronics, or any related field, or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience in applications management
- Proficiency in SAP Procurement and/or plant maintenance – experienced through multiple full-cycle implementations, and knowledge of adjacent areas (like Sales, Procurement, Manufacturing and Reporting)
- Team player, ability to work together in (remote) multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Project skills: knowledge of project methodologies, analytical & problem-solving skills, decision maker, prioritisation and managing deadlines
- Flexible in adapting to changing deadlines, priorities and requirements
Hays is the world’s leading recruiting group. We are experts in finding the right talent to the right position. By truly understanding our customers and candidates we help people and companies achieve a lasting impact. With more than 50 years of recruiting experience, we operate in 33 countries, across 20 industries. In Hungary, we’re connected with thousands of employers – from SMBs to large multinational companies – looking to find qualified, skilled talent.