Our Client is a multinational bank who is looking for an English AND Hebrew speaking Accounts Payable Representative to join them.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that invoice elements are correct (supplier details, address, tax calculations, currency and amount etc.);
- Responsible for quality and timely processing of non-PO invoices and PO invoices;
- Matching PO invoices to Purchase Orders and managing Purchase Order exceptions;
- Work closely with Procurement to resolve any PO related issues;
- Responsible for quality and timely settlement of all employee expense claims;
- Troubleshoot Invoice, Employee Expense problems and escalations, solution process issues, and interface with technical support to resolve systematic problems;
- Ensure that all Invoices and employee expenses are processed 100% compliant to the company’s policies and procedures;
- Identify and select Withholding tax and VAT tax codes for the invoices.
- College or University degree;
- At least intermediate level of English AND Hebrew
- Working knowledge of MS Office;
- High level of numeric skills (financial/accounting skills is a plus);
- Team working skills.
Any other information:
- This is a 12-months fixed-term position with the possibility of extension.
Erre a hirdetésre való jelentkezéshez küldjük el az adatainkat e-mailben a email@example.com címre