Our client is a multinational company, who is looking for a full-time Marketing trainee to join them. This position starts with a 12 months fixed-term contract with the possibility of extension.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Help social media specialist by Members application content translations;
- Take part in flagship launches of divisions by assisting campaign managers;
- Write content and distribute sponsorship proposals for events;
- Manage pre-event marketing deliverables;
- Manage and provide the company test devices to journalists & influencers;
- Draft and distribute relevant documentation including but not limited to: sponsorship agreements, timelines, post event reports;
- Maintain and update a database of sponsor contacts;
- Examine and review the effectiveness of existing sponsorship channels and look for new ways to maximize sponsors exposure at the events.
- Ongoing studies or University degree;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Good communication skills.