As auditors, our primary responsibility is to decide whether the annual financial statements of the company under review provide the owners with a true and fair view of the financial position of the company. You can participate in exciting projects and try your hand at real-life client situations right from the very first day.
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if…
- would like to work with an international team on global projects,
- you would join us as a final year student or as a recent graduate,
- have a basic knowledge of economics and are interested in accounting,
- you can express yourself well in English both in writing an orally,
- you enjoy thy dynamics of teamwork, but you are able to work independently,
- it is important for you to gain valuable practical experience from the beginning,
- you like to try yourself in new situations,
- you are proactive and you dare to ask your questions,
- in the case of an internship, you can work minimum of 30 hours per week.
As part of our team, we will count on you to…
- review the annual reports of our clients,
- liaise with clients’ business leaders and colleagues,
- get to know the operation of the client, examine their future plans,
- doing all these tasks supported by our experienced colleagues,
- after the first year you might coordinate junior colleagues, for which we provide professional and soft skills trainings.
We’ll provide you with…
- competitive salary, compensation in case of overtime,
- possibility of annual promotion and related salary increase,
- modern office and work equipments (laptop, iPhone) and home office opportunity,
- cohesive, motivated team, supportive managers and colleagues,
- practical experience, various tasks,
- comprehensive onboarding trainings,
- support for ACCA or Hungarian Registered Auditor (HRA) training,
- after a few years you can apply for international secondment,
- programs supporting the well-being of our employees, the opportunity to participate in voluntary activities,
- active community life and last but not least: long summer holidays,
- if you would like to spend your internship with us, we will help you with the confirmation and we will even provide external consultant for your thesis.
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services, with 219,000 employees in 147 countries. We have already worked with 72 of Hungary’s Top 100 companies, and we’re not stopping there! Whatever you are interested in around the world, we can really help you get there. In a dynamic environment with intelligent people you can learn how to use your knowledge well. Are you wondering about how? Read our job advertisement and learn about what you can expect in reality if you decide to join us. It is clear for us that your ambition can drive us to our future together. #poweredbyyou