What we offer:
- Challenging work in a young, motivated team at an international firm.
- Excellent opportunity for personal development through on the job learning.
- Work as Cyber Security Analyst under the supervision of senior professionals (visiting clients, interviewing, assessment, reporting, etc.).
- Evaluate the effectiveness of IT security processes, assess related IT risks at clients of various industry sectors (banking, manufacturing, etc.).
- Possibility to work on more complex IT advisory projects on the longer term.
- Fresh graduate with university or college studies (M.Sc. or B.Sc.) specialized in IT/Security or Economics with strong interest in cyber security.
- Fluent written and spoken German is a must.
- Fluent written and spoken English is a nice to have.
- Hands-on MS Office Word and Excel skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment.
- Efficient team player and client oriented thinking.
- If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your German and English CV.
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services, with 219,000 employees in 147 countries. We have already worked with 72 of Hungary’s Top 100 companies, and we’re not stopping there! Whatever you are interested in around the world, we can really help you get there. In a dynamic environment with intelligent people you can learn how to use your knowledge well. Are you wondering about how? Read our job advertisement and learn about what you can expect in reality if you decide to join us. It is clear for us that your ambition can drive us to our future together. #poweredbyyou