We help our clients with industry-specific services to create value and manage risks. Our wide-ranging client portfolio enables you to gain real-life experience in industries such as telecommunications, energy, IT, finance or sports, and to work on ground-breaking projects.
Our IT Risk Advisory practice within KPMG’s IT advisory team helps to make our clients’ IT environment more secure. Our professionals provide assistance in creating an effective information security control framework for enterprises and we help to achieve compliance with given legal regulations and international standards. We also support with the identification and evaluation of information security risks that may have significant impact on safe and continuous operation and thus influence the revenue-generating capacity of our clients
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if you have…
- finished university or college studies (M.Sc. or B.Sc.) specialized in Economics with strong interest in IT and/or IT degree with strong interest in Economics,
- fluent written and spoken English,
- hands-on MS Office Word and Excel skills,
- outstanding analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills,
- ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment,
- efficient team player and client oriented thinking,
- basic accounting knowledge is an advantage.
As part of our team, we will count on you to…
- take part in various IT audit, compliance and risk assessment projects,
- evaluate the effectiveness of IT and business processes, assess related IT risks at clients of various industry sectors (banking, manufacturing, etc.),
- contribute to financial audits performed by KPMG, by auditing accounting and ERP systems (IT, financial and accounting knowledge come all in handy),
- possibility to work on more complex IT advisory projects on the longer term,
- work as IT Security consultant under the supervision of senior professionals (visiting clients, interviewing, assessment, reporting, etc.).
We’ll provide you with…
- challenging work in a young, motivated team at an international firm,
- excellent opportunity for personal development through on the job learning.
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services, with 219,000 employees in 147 countries. We have already worked with 72 of Hungary’s Top 100 companies, and we’re not stopping there! Whatever you are interested in around the world, we can really help you get there. In a dynamic environment with intelligent people you can learn how to use your knowledge well. Are you wondering about how? Read our job advertisement and learn about what you can expect in reality if you decide to join us. It is clear for us that your ambition can drive us to our future together. #poweredbyyou