We help our clients with industry-specific services to create value and manage risks. Our wide-ranging client portfolio enables you to gain real-life experience in industries such as telecommunications, energy, IT, finance or sports, and to work on ground-breaking projects.
The Budapest based risk consulting practice provides – among others – sustainability solutions to our local, regional and global partners for a broad range of industries and sub-sectors. The sustainability services team supports defining and implementing sustainability strategies, related policies and programs, environmental and social due diligence, impact assessments, sustainability reporting and assurance services.
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if you have…
- master degree in economics or engineering,
- strong economic background through studies or work experience,
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in the field of sustainability,
- business focus: understand the business implications of environmental and social topics,
- logical and structured thinking,
- strong business writing skills and experience in preparing decision supporting materials,
- ability to work with people of different backgrounds and business cultures,
- strong interpersonal skills, proactive attitude,
- flexibility and capability to handle periodic workload peaks,
- excellent oral/written communication skills in Hungarian and English (command of German is a plus).
As part of our team, we will count on you to…
- execute client engagements under supervision,
- preparation of proposals, reports and presentations on services delivered to clients,
- supporting business development initiatives.
We’ll provide you with the opportunity to…
- learn and develop personally – both on the job and through formal training,
- be part of a young, dynamic and motivated team,
- work with a wide selection of prestigious clients with exciting and impactful assignments,
- client facing experience in Hungary and across the Globe,
- diverse projects in sustainability topics (e.g. climate change, circular economy, green finance, ESG, diversity&inclusion, human rights, etc..).
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services, with 219,000 employees in 147 countries. We have already worked with 72 of Hungary’s Top 100 companies, and we’re not stopping there! Whatever you are interested in around the world, we can really help you get there. In a dynamic environment with intelligent people you can learn how to use your knowledge well. Are you wondering about how? Read our job advertisement and learn about what you can expect in reality if you decide to join us. It is clear for us that your ambition can drive us to our future together. #poweredbyyou