We are not just attorneys but also business advisors who create real value to our clients. At KPMG Legal you can forget traditional legal work since you can take on the latest challenges in the market, and you can prove yourself.
What we offer to You:
- Strong and unique development opportunity of your legal and soft skills
- Young and inspiring team
- Merit based promotions
- Real career opportunity
- Access to legal IT tools and international learning methods
- Ability to work with an exclusive clientele
What we believe in and do jointly with You:
- KPMG Legal’s vision is very simple: to be the clear choice, both for clients and talents. Everything what we do is aimed at achieving this.
- We assist our clients in reaching their goals with our distinctive business acumen and we constantly strive for adding value to their businesses.
- We focus on M&A, dispute resolution, commercial, employment law, TMT.
- Advising our clients on various data protection matters, most importantly assisting our clients in their preparation for the forthcoming rules of the GDPR
- We have strong exposure to mandates involving legal compliance and legal technology as well as holistic mandates requiring the cooperation of multidisciplinary and diverse teams.
What You would do at KPMG Legal:
- Speak up, challenge, discuss, learn and teach
- Attend client meetings and court hearings
- Work together with our team in complex mandates
- Draft agreements, memorandum and other legal documents
- Conduct legal research
What brings you aboard:
- Completed legal studies
- Fresh graduation or max. 1 year of relevant PQE as a junior associate gained at an international law firm
- Outstanding written and oral communication both in Hungarian and English
- Study experience abroad could be an advantage
- Ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment
- Ability to identify potential problems and issues easily
- Precise work style and team player at heart
- Have a constructive attitude and process feedback easily
- Good computer skills (Word and Excel)
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services, with 219,000 employees in 147 countries. We have already worked with 72 of Hungary’s Top 100 companies, and we’re not stopping there! Whatever you are interested in around the world, we can really help you get there. In a dynamic environment with intelligent people you can learn how to use your knowledge well. Are you wondering about how? Read our job advertisement and learn about what you can expect in reality if you decide to join us. It is clear for us that your ambition can drive us to our future together. #poweredbyyou