We are looking for a colleague with experience in SAP security to participate in advisory, compliance and audit projects at various prestigious clients in the dynamically growing SAP security service at KPMG Hungary.
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if you have…
- university or college degree specialized in Economics with strong interest in IT and/or degree in IT,
- at least 1,5 years of relevant work experience,
- experience with any ERP systems is a plus,
- understanding of SAP Authorization Concept is a plus,
- segregation of Duties knowledge, know-how in SOX is a plus,
- fluent written and spoken English,
- german language knowledge is a plus,
- outstanding analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills,
- expert usage of MS Office products,
- ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment,
- efficient team player and client-oriented thinking,
- problem solving and proactivity.
As part of our team, we will count on you to…
- participate in SAP security framework development for Clients,
- assist in SAP Basis security reviews,
- participate in User Access Management and Segregation of Duties framework, design, implementation or related audit work,
- participate in role design and rationalization initiatives in SAP environment,
- assist in IT security risk assessments and helping clients in project assurance topics.
We’ll provide you with…
- challenging work in a young, motivated team at an international firm,
- excellent opportunity for personal development with training courses and on the job learning,
- competitive salary and benefits,
- flexible work environment.
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services, with 219,000 employees in 147 countries. We have already worked with 72 of Hungary’s Top 100 companies, and we’re not stopping there! Whatever you are interested in around the world, we can really help you get there. In a dynamic environment with intelligent people you can learn how to use your knowledge well. Are you wondering about how? Read our job advertisement and learn about what you can expect in reality if you decide to join us. It is clear for us that your ambition can drive us to our future together. #poweredbyyou
We help our clients with industry-specific services to create value and manage risks. Our wide-ranging client portfolio enables you to gain real-life experience in industries such as telecommunications, energy, IT, finance or sports, and to work on ground-breaking projects.