We help our clients with industry-specific services to create value and manage risks. Our wide-ranging client portfolio enables you to gain real-life experience in industries such as telecommunications, energy, IT, finance or sports, and to work on ground-breaking projects.
As part of our team, we will count on you to…
- contribute to reviewing new IT technology solutions,
- take part in large business and IT projects,
- analyze the effectiveness of business processes and IT systems,
- redesign or automatize business and IT processes.
This Is a perfect opportunity for you, If you have…
- ongoing studies or University degree specialized in Economics with strong interest in IT and/or degree in IT with strong interest in Economics,
- effective written and oral communication skills, both in English and Hungarian,
- efficient team player,
- ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment,
- good communication and interpersonal skills,
- outstanding analytical skills and/or good organizational skills,
- client orientation,
- good computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
We’ll provide you with…
- Be a part of a young, dynamic and motivated team.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development and learning.
- The experience gained at KPMG – a sound basis for life-long professional.
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services, with 219,000 employees in 147 countries. We have already worked with 72 of Hungary’s Top 100 companies, and we’re not stopping there! Whatever you are interested in around the world, we can really help you get there. In a dynamic environment with intelligent people you can learn how to use your knowledge well. Are you wondering about how? Read our job advertisement and learn about what you can expect in reality if you decide to join us. It is clear for us that your ambition can drive us to our future together. #poweredbyyou