- Pulling and adjusting reports from diverse systems (Business Objects, Siebel, SAP)
- Supporting with HW order entry and install request creation with guidance of team members
- Creating partner purchase orders and checking on funds to alert on required actions
- Updating E2E trackers with HW order & installation details
- Sending out reports to different parties
- Handling manual preparations of reports /analysis
- Ticket monitoring/handling (WWTT)
- Ad hoc administrative tasks combining the above listed activities
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- On-going studies, active student relationship (hallgatói jogviszony) at a Hungarian higher education institute
- Available to work at least 20 (ideally 30) hours per week in a flexible schedule that can be adjusted to studies for a duration of ideally 1 year
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Able to use excel functions like VLOOKUP, IF etc; more advanced excel skills are an advantage
Erre a hirdetésre való jelentkezéshez küldjük el az adatainkat e-mailben a email@example.com címre
Our Competence Center in Budapest has opened in 2008 and plays a strategic role in Lexmark’s life with approximately 400 colleagues on-board. Why have they chosen Lexmark?
We're offering complex, E2E positions with added-value tasks in a cooperative corporate culture and supportive managers. Long-term, stable job opportunities and internal career path. Flexible, hybrid working schedule, extensive benefit package and NET cafeteria amount. Sport events, family days, volunteer activities and more.