Role and Responsibilities:
- Be a member of the Research & Insights team of HR Data & Analytics, working as a junior data scientist focusing on people analytics problems
- Produce analytics that support decision making related to workforce and talent strategies
- Develop code mainly in python and R to build models, and answer targeted statistical questions of business relevance
- Visualize and interpret results for client consumption
- Build expertise in various data science and software engineering approaches
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ongoing BSc (or above) studies in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or similar fields
- Interest in programming and coding. Experience in any programming language such as: R/Python/Matlab
- Good understanding of fundamental concepts of statistics
- Motivation to enhance your knowledge of the world of data science
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Team player attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.