Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Location: Budapest office
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 20/30/40 hours (flexible)
Duration: 6-12 months
The Application Support Intern would fill an important role within Operational Risk Product Management team and have the opportunity to work with the business process owners and technology service providers. They would be responsible to support various technology project implementations and ongoing business administration of applications within Risk Management.
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
- Continuous development opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
- Opportunity to receive an offer for internship extension/full-time role upon graduation
- Provide business administration and support for the overall Risk applications
- Assist with helping the users successfully adopt and fully leverage the Risk applications
- Documenting change requests, use cases, procedures and process flows
- Be testing support for various projects across the team
- Have the opportunity to manage key strategic projects or components of work
- Ongoing BSc (or above) studies preferably in Informatics/ Business Informatics, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, or Business
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Interest to study ServiceNow, data warehouses, SQL, QlikView or Cognos
- Interest to know better project / software development lifecycle
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling,
Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-theart offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city centre.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply at the “Jelentkezem” button and submit your English CV.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.