Role and responsibilities:
• Build models to calculate prices and risks for different assets using a statistical techniques or Monte Carlo simulations,
• Apply machine learning techniques to implement automated trading bots or build web applications to monitor market movements,
• Provide detailed performance reports to the management
Qualifications and Skills:
• Ongoing studies (BSc , MSc or PhD) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Economics or similar disciplines,
• Affinity towards mathematics, crunching numbers and visualizing relations between them,
• Eagerness to learn new technologies and the mechanics of the business,
• Good command of written and verbal communication in English,
• Linux experience or database (SQL) knowledge is a plus
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.