Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Location: Budapest office
Start date: Continuous
Contract: 20/30/40 hours-a-week contract (flexible)
Duration of program: 6-12 months
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
- Continuous development opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
- Opportunity to receive an offer for internship extension/full-time role upon graduation
- Opportunity to complete the internship remotely
- Get the opportunity to learn how credit risk management is performed in Morgan Stanley
- Perform financial analysis of Morgan Stanley’s counterparties to assess their creditworthiness
- Conduct company specific and industry level research to identify key factors impacting credit quality
- Monitor and report key news across financial markets and relevant industries
- Ongoing BSc (or above) studies in Finance, Economics, Business, Public Policy or similar fields
- Good analytical and numerical skills to understand and evaluate information
- Motivation to enhance your knowledge of the world of finance
- Confident knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
Credit Risk Management (CRM) assesses the creditworthiness of Morgan Stanley’s clients such as corporates, banks, financial institutions, funds and sovereigns. The department undertakes extensive financial research to rate counterparty/ borrower capacity to perform on obligations to Morgan Stanley and identify factors that could hinder payment ability and lead to default. CRM further establishes and manages credit risk limits as well as monitors and reports on credit risk exposures to senior management. The department also evaluates transactions and interacts with business units to ensure that credit risk appetite is factored into business decisions.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please send your English CV.
Although application deadlines are in place, candidates are advised to apply early as we recruit on an ongoing basis
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents