Role and responsibilities:
Get the opportunity to learn how credit risk management is performed in Morgan Stanley while working in one of the following key areas of your choice
a) Credit Analysis: Perform company and industry level financial analysis of Morgan Stanley’s counterparties to assess their creditworthiness and monitor key news across financial markets and relevant industries OR
b) Stress Testing: Prepare portfolio stress testing analysis of credit risk exposures on lending and derivatives products OR
c) Data Analysis and Projects: Participate in innovative projects related to data analysis, visualization, and process automation
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ongoing BSc (or above) studies in Finance, Economics, Business, Public Policy, or similar fields
- Good analytical and numerical skills to understand and evaluate information
- Motivation to enhance your knowledge of the world of finance
- Confident knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word
- If interested in stress testing or data analysis roles: ability to handle and analyze large datasets in Excel, additional fluency in VBA / SQL / R / Python is an advantage
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.