During this internship you will have the opportunity to get insight into how Risk Management is working at a top financial Firm. You will join the Credit Risk Management (CRM) team for a 6–12-month period and can work in a flexible work arrangement, 20-40 hours per week.
· A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
· Continuous development opportunities and training tools
· Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
· Internship extension / Full-time offer upon graduation
· Learn how credit risk management is performed in Morgan Stanley
· Work in one of the following key areas of your choice:
o Credit Analysis:
Perform company and industry level financial analysis of Morgan Stanley’s counterparties to assess their creditworthiness
Monitor key news across financial markets and relevant industries
o Stress Testing:
Prepare portfolio stress testing analysis of credit risk exposures on lending and derivatives products
o Data Analysis and Projects:
Participate in innovative projects related to data analysis, visualization, and process automation
· Ongoing BSc (or above) studies in Finance, Economics, Business, Public Policy, or similar fields
· Good analytical and numerical skills
· Confident knowledge of Excel and Word
· Fluency in English, both verbal and written
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modelling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city centre.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.