Role and Responsibilities:
- Support one of the Risk Analytics or Model Risk Management teams in their tasks and daily work
- Develop, maintain and monitor the Firm’s market risk models such as Value at Risk, Incremental Risk Charge and Comprehensive Risk Measure
- Perform econometric analyses to support methodology development, conduct tests such as sensitivity studies, assess the model behavior and stability and perform back tests to assess the historical performance of the model
- Develop models for portfolio analyses purpose, such as credit limit setting and loss reserve
- Perform independent review of pricing or risk models used by Morgan Stanley
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ongoing BSc (or above) studies in Mathematics, Physics, Finance or Economics
- Quantitative background, good analytical and numerical skills
- Solid probability knowledge
- Statistical skills especially in hypothesis testing, regression and discriminant analyses is a plus
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.