Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Location: Budapest office
Start date: Continuous
Contract: 20/30/40 hours-a-week contract (flexible)
Duration of program: 6-12 months
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
- Continuous development opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
- Opportunity to receive an offer for internship extension/full-time role upon graduation
- Opportunity to complete the internship remotely
- Work together with experienced team members on developing and maintaining risk reports
- Improve data visualization using internal and external technologies
- Monitor report generation processes and work with external groups to resolve issues
- Ensure timely delivery, accuracy, and optimal performance of risk reports
- Build risk data expertise to deliver information against emerging requirements
- Develop overall knowledge of Risk Management organization and grow professional relationships
- Ongoing BSc (or above) studies in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or similar fields
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel
- Motivation to enhance your knowledge of the world of finance
- Interest in programming and coding. Experience in any programming language such as: SQL/VBA/Python/Matlab
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Team player attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills
Team Profile: The cornerstone of Morgan Stanley’s risk management philosophy is the execution of risk-adjusted returns through prudent risk-taking that protects Morgan Stanley’s capital base and franchise. Risk Management protects the Firm from exposure to losses resulting from defaults by our lending and trading counterparties.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.