Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. During this internship you will have a chance to gain insight into risk assessment at a top financial Firm. You will be part of the Risk Management team and can work in a flexible work arrangement, 20-40 hours per week.
• A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
• Continuous development opportunities
• Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
• Opportunity to receive an offer for internship extension/full-time role upon graduation
• Opportunity to complete the internship remotely
• Independently review and validate the design and operating effectiveness of select processes and controls executed by the Risk Department
• Support risk assessment, governance review and validation, monitoring and reporting
• Assess ongoing compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
• Design and execute core data and data quality testing; reviewing and challenging automated controls and reporting logic
• Ongoing BSC (or above) studies in Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Mathematics, Business, or similar fields
• Fluency in English, both verbal and written
• Good problem-solving, communication, investigation, teamwork and analytical skills
• Advanced Excel skills, preferably with writing or editing SQL, VBA and/or other data analytics and data visualization tools, experience with large data sets
• Knowledge of core banking, investment and trading products and interest in risk management processes and their assessment
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing, and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.