During this internship you will be part of the Valuation Control team that leverages its diverse quantitative skill set and intimate product expertise to act as a guardian and approver of valuation methodology. You will have the opportunity to engage with global offices (i.e. New York, London, Hong Kong, Tokyo) from our Budapest office for a 6-12 months period and can work in a flexible work arrangement, 20-40 hours per week.
· A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
· Continuous development opportunities and training tools
· Chance for rotation within teams after 6 months
· Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
· Internship extension / Full-time offer upon graduation
· Get exposure to one or more of these Asset Classes: Equity, Commodities, Credit, Lending, and Interest- and FX rates
· Provide support in the independent valuations processes of a global portfolio of financial assets using external data sources and internal models
· Learn about pricing and assessing market risk with the use of valuation and risk models
· Understand global financial markets, follow market movements, and comprehend the impact on the portfolio and firm
· Ongoing BSc (or above) studies in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other quantitative fields
· Interest in financial markets and products and eagerness to learn more
· Problem solving skills with logical thinking and the ability to prioritize
· Familiarity with Excel – VBA knowledge is an advantage
· Good command of spoken and written English
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing, and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.