Mission and Objectives:
Here at the Nissan Shared Service Centre CoE (Centre of Expertise), Budapest, we are a team of dedicated and driven individuals actively contributing towards the development, growth and efficiency of the business across our region. We have exciting opportunities for graduates to join our growing team at the Infopark In Budapest.
Requirements management and business analysis, high level design and solutions architecture. Manage operational availability of products/systems. Subject Matter expert for a number of products/systems in the following technologies:-
- SAP & Business Intelligence (BI)
- Web (Java, HTML & CSS)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Designs solutions that must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
- Might be involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- System and Data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations.
Education & Qualifications/Background & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
plus programming/systems analysis experience.
Ability to communicate needs and schedules to IS and clients, as well as ensure that plans are in place and standards are adhered to.
Good oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain functional information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
- Good listener and good interpersonal skills to relate with the users community.
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations.
- Good analytical skills.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
Please send us your CVs in English. We are looking forward to hear about you.